Friday, December 23, 2022

EDUC561 course reflection

1-Skills I acquired from this course:

 I actually learned many useful skills in this course such as using many different applications and websites to serve different purposes. Those skills will help me integrate technology in the teaching process to make both teaching and learning easier and more enjoyable for students and for me as the teacher as well. Moreover, this course helped me become a better team player. 

2-What I liked about this course:

I liked that this course was based on application and practice, all the information and new ideas acquired were directly applied and put into practice. This was actually amazing since learning things practically is more useful and effective as we acquire many skills that we can apply later in another place instead of learning things theoretically and forgetting all about them after finishing the course. Furthermore, it facilitates planning lessons and explanation in class, and saves class time as well as teachers' time and effort. Moreover, all the new applications and websites we learned about were easy to integrate in teaching and easy to use by the teacher and students.

3-What I wish was different in this course:

This course was really interesting, helpful, and fun .It was good to attend such class in the university to communicate with the doctor and collegues. Everything went good except for the poor internet connection that wasted a lot of the class time every session and prevented the completion of many tasks. Thus, I wish the internet connection was better in the lab or that we attended this course online to learn more information and avoid wasting time.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. It's a very useful course that we can use it later

    ReplyDelete

EDUC561 course reflection

1-Skills I acquired from this course:  I actually learned many useful skills in this course such as using many different applications and we...